New CNC Tube Benders
SOCO CNC V Series Electric Servo Tube Bender
4 electric servo controlled axes
The V series CNC tube benders bring superior performance and flexibility with their durable construction and features.
Send Me Information!
Fill out this quick form for more information on: SOCO CNC V Series Electric Servo Tube Bender
- Model Details
- Machine Control
The V series CNC tube benders combine Draw, Roll and 1D Bending technology. This combination allows 2 different fixed radiuses (R1 & R2) and multiple large roll bending radiuses in a single port, as well as a programmable carriage boost for CLR = 1D Bending. Coupled with Individual Pressure Die Systems assist in each draw bending stack, it brings superior performance and flexibility.
Capacity up to ∅38.1mm, Draw and Roll bending, 4 electric axes and 2 stacks of tooling.
CNC tube bender with capacity up to ∅50.8mm. Draw and Roll bending, 4 electric axes and 1 ~ 2 stacks of tooling.
- With SOCO's unique DGT technology
- Rack pinion feeding
- SOCO Priorietary Operation Software
- Multi-stacks for Draw and Roll (Large Radius) bending
- Programmable Boosting Force for 1D Bending*
- Ability to bend parts with "0" straight lengths
- Programmable arc lengths for large radiuses
- Roll Bending Springback compensation settings
- Special bending compensation and data storage fields
- Low noise level with highest transmission performance
SOCO's unique DGT technology (Direct Gear Transmission) is the worldwide patented bending system that brings you the most efficient and stable bending process, offering the highest accuracy and repeatability in Draw and Roll bending.
The Advantages of DGT:
- Chain free transmission
- Built-in gearbox with direct connection to electric servo
- Highest transmission performance
- High bending accuracy (± 0.05° ~ ± 0.1°)
- Low noise level
- Maximum Working Area = Minimal Interference
- Elongated neck for superior clearance
- Compact bending head
- Side carriage and bending head
|Specifications / Model||SB-20X4A-3SV ||SB-38X4A-3SV ||SB-51X4A-3SV ||SB-63X4A-3SV ||SB-76X4A-3SV|
|Mild Steel Capacity (mm) (CLR 1.5D)||Ø20 x 1.2t x CLR 1.5D
||Ø38.1 x 3.2t x CLR 1.5D||Ø50.8 x 2.5t x CLR 1.5D||Ø63.5 x 2.0t x CLR 1.5D||Ø76.2 x 2.0t x CLR 1.5D|
|Stainless Capacity (mm) (CLR 1.5D)||Ø26 x 1.2t x CLR 1.5D||Ø38.1 x 2.2t x CLR 1.5D||Ø50.8 x 2.0t x CLR 1.5D||Ø63.5 x 2.0t x CLR 1.5D||Ø76.2 x 1.5t x CLR 1.5D|
|Max. Length Over Mandrel (mm)
|Bending Radius||Draw Bending
||1.5D ~ 4D
||1.5D ~ 5D
||1.5D ~ 5D
||1.5D ~ 5D
||1.5D ~ 3.3D
|Rectangular Tube||2.5D ~ 4D||2D ~ 5D||2D ~ 5D||2D ~ 5D||2.5D ~ 3.3D|
||6D ~ ∞||6D ~ ∞||6D ~ ∞||8D ~ ∞||8D ~ ∞|
||8D ~ ∞||7D ~ ∞||7D ~ ∞||8D ~ ∞||8D ~ ∞|
|Max. Draw Bending Radius (mm)||80||180||250
|Max. Bending Angle
|Feeding Accuracy (mm)||±0.1||±0.1||±0.1||±0.1||±0.1|
|Machine Dimension (mm) (LxWxH)||2780 X 950 X 1450||4700 X 1350 X 1220||5000 X 1400 X 1500
||5820 X 1910 X 1850||5820 X 1910 X 1850
|Gross Weight (Kg)||1500||3600||4500||5500||7500|
SOCO bending range is available with an Industrial PC (IPC) + Touch Screen.
**On most CMM, non-contact probe measuring systems
*** On selected CNC tube bender models
Due to continuous improvements and designs; the manufacturer reserves the right to modify or make any changes of all models without notice.